Cheesy Spinach Dip
yield: 4-6 servings
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 hearts of palm, halved and sliced
- ¼ cup tomato, diced
- 1 package Culcherd It’s Not Cheese Herb & Garlic
- 1 package Culcherd It’s Not Cheese Sriracha Jalapeno
- 1-2 tbsp EVOO
- Hymalayan pink salt & pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat EVOO in a medium-sized skillet, and sauté onion and garlic.
- Once softened, add spinach and hearts of palm and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until spinach has wilted.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the cheese.
- Mix well until everything is incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to an oven safe dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes.