Garlic Butter Fusilli with Toasted Breadcrumbs
yield: 4 servings
- 1 package favourite GF fusilli
- 2 sticks It’s Not Butter Garlic
- 4 tbsp GF panko breadcrumbs, toasted
- Himalayan pink salt & pepper, to taste
- Optional: sauteed spinach, kale or other greens
- Fill a large pot with water, add 2 tsp salt and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al-dente.
- Drain and rinse.
- Add pasta back to pot along with the butter.
- Heat over low-medium heat until butter has melted.
- Season with salt and pepper and add optional add-ins if using and mix well to incorporate.
- Top with toasted bread crumbs.