Sharp Mac & Cheese
yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 package favourite GF pasta
- 2 packages Culcherd - It’s Not Cheese - Sharp & Smoky
- ½ cup - 1 cup filtered water or non-dairy milk of choice
- Hymalayan pink salt & pepper, to taste
- Optional: sauteed spinach, roasted broccoli, green peas, truffled mushies, caramelized onion
- Fill a large pot with water, add 2 tsp salt and bring to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al-dente.
- Drain and rinse.
- Add pasta back to pot along with the Sharp & Smoky and ½ cup of water.
- Heat over low-medium heat until cheese has melted and the sauce has come together.
- Season with salt and pepper and add more water as needed.
- Add optional add-ins if using and mix well to incorporate.